Skip to main content

Tag, you're it

 

Image by BRRT from Pixabay

Who doesn't love a good game of (virtual) tag? In this one, from way back in 2008 when this blog was brand new, you can learn six random bookish things about our fearless leader, Dani Greer. Before you click through, have a guess what Dani likes to eat while she reads. I bet you won't get it right ;-)

Tag, You're It

We'd love to hear a few funny, random things about you, our readers. Drop them in the comments below.


Dani Greer is a long-time publishing professional who is the founding member of this blog. She lives in the Colorado outback with her husband and too many cats. You can connect with her on Facebook and Twitter.

 


Comments

  1. One of the worst moments of my childhood was when I realized I would never be able to read all the books in the world. I keep trying, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was convinced for a long time that I was going to run out of books to read...

      Delete

Post a Comment

The Blood-Red Pencil is a blog focusing on editing and writing advice. If a glitch is preventing you from commenting, visit our Facebook page and drop your wise words there: Blood-Red Pencil on Facebook