NaNoWriMo 2016 is off and running. In between typing your fingers to the bone and ignoring your family, you might want to unwind by reading up on how to improve your chances of NaNo success. Here is the round-up of this week's best NaNo tips, tricks, hacks, and general great advice:
- Want to GO PRO? 10 Ways to Own NaNo (And the Other 11 Months, Too) by Kristen Lamb, who says, Get used to this pace - anything less is for amateurs.
- 5 NaNoWriMo Hacks To Keep Words Flowing by Angela Ackerman - You need a plan, Stan.
- 5 Types of NaNoWriMo Participants and the Tools You Need by The Magic Violinist - Are you a solitary or competitive NaNo-er?
- First draft writing: 7 tips for simpler, easier drafting, at Now Novel. Have you tried Pomodoro yet?
- 38 Tips for Kicking NaNoWriMo in the Butt This Year, at Reedsy, who coaxed dozens of authors and editors to share their single best piece of advice for NaNo-ers.
- And if that wasn't enough to inspire you, here is more Advice From Authors For Your NaNoWriMo Success
- And Joanna Penn interviews NaNoWriMo's Executive Director - How To Write 50,000 Words In A Month With Grant Faulkner
Break time's over...
Posted by Elle Carter Neal