My grammar school days are long gone. Much of what I learned is but a dim memory. Thank God for editors!
Still, I do have some pride. I know better than to submit a manuscript to my editor without carefully vetting it first. So, when in doubt, I've been known to check online resources.
I've also discovered another way to get answers. Amazon offers quite an array of Kindle grammar books.
Below you'll find a short list, but there are plenty more grammar books to choose from. I'm not including their prices, since they could change by the time you read this, but at last look SOME WERE FREE!
1. The Grammar of English Grammars by Goold Brown http://amzn.com/B004TPUJV2
2. The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need: A One Stop Source for Every Writing Assignment by Susan Thurman http://amzn.com/B0047T748Q
3. English Grammar, Punctuation and Capitalization by Girard Sagmiller http://amzn.com/B004U7G0LM
4. Higher Lessons in English A work on English Grammar and Composition by Brainerd Kellogg and Alonzo Reed http://amzn.com/B004UJ8RZW
5. The Best Little Grammar Book Ever! 101 Ways to Impress With Your Writing and Speaking by Arlene Miller http://amzn.com/B004W3FWZE
6. Word Study and English Grammar A Primer of Information about Words, Their Relations and Their Uses by Frederick W. William http://amzn.com/B004TRQ6LW
7. The Elements of Style 2011 Revised Edition by William Strunk, William Strunk, Jr. http://amzn.com/B0058I7TFI
8. Painless Grammar (Barron's Painless) by Rebecca Elliott Ph.D.http://amzn.com/B002FKNTLK
9. Practical Grammar and Composition by Thomas Wood http://amzn.com/B0082PZZPU
10. Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing (Quick and Dirty Tips) by Mignon Fogarty http://amzn.com/B002ASFPYQ
11.English Grammar For Dummies by Geraldine Woods http://amzn.com/B00362XKZ6
For more, check this Link.
Morgan Mandel's recent release on kindle is the romantic comedy, Her Handyman. Her other novels include the thriller, Forever Young: Blessing or Curse, the romantic suspense, Killer Career, the romantic comedy, Girl of My Dreams, and the mystery, Two Wrongs. She's also a contributor to The Corner Cafe: A Tasty Collection of Short Stories.
Find Excerpts and Buy Links to Morgan's Books at http://morgansbooklinks.blogspot.com