I’d like to share a few of Marketing guru John Kremer’s 32 Great Reasons to Read a Book:
• To travel to real destinations.
• To explore new worlds.
• To imagine more than you could on your own
• To dream a new life.
• To know more than you could learn on your own.
• To learn what you don’t know.
• To learn what you do know.
• To discover something extraordinary.
• To meet incredible characters.
What are some of your reasons to read?
A native Montanan, Heidi M. Thomas now lives in North-central Arizona. Her first novel, Cowgirl Dreams, is based on her grandmother, and the sequel, Follow the Dream, won the national WILLA Award. The next book in the series, Dare to Dream, will be published in May 2014. Heidi has a degree in journalism, a certificate in fiction writing, and is a member of Northwest Independent Editors Guild. She teaches writing and edits, blogs, and is working on the next books in her “Dare to Dream” series.