- Physical Description - Ghostly pallor - A way to describe when a character turns pale or looks sick.
- Conflict Resolution - When a character is presented with a quandary, is there a ghost of a chance to rise above it? Is there a light, however dim, at the end of the tunnel?
- An Unpleasant Event - Is your character dogged by a ghost from the past? Does the memory cause guilt, despair or sadness?
- In The Company of Loved Ones - Perhaps your character has lost a dear one, yet the warmth of that relationship continues after that person has departed. Your character may even talk to or think about that cherished one as if that person were still alive.
- Play Pretend - Portray a ghost as an actual character. It can be friendly or mean-spirited, depending on the tone of your book.
- Halloween - When all else fails, have your character dress as a ghost for Halloween!
If you have another suggestion, or wish to expand on one of the others, please share.
Experience the diversity and versatility of Morgan Mandel. Romantic Comedies: Her Handyman, its sequel, A Perfect Angel, standalone reality show romance; Girl of My Dreams. Thriller: Forever Young: Blessing or Curse,its sequel: the Blessing or Curse Collection. Romantic suspense: Killer Career. Mystery:Two Wrongs. Short and Sweet Romance: Christmas Carol.
Christian Women's Fiction: Hailey's Chance: Will Baby Make 3? Twitter:@MorganMandel Websites: Morgan Mandel .Com Morgan Does Chick Lit.Com.